1. Arrive at our location, you will park right at the finish point on the Tar River.
2. Boats/Tubes will all ready be at the starting point at your arrival time.
3. After waivers have been received we will transport you to the river which take between 5-10 minutes. You can print off at home, click the link below, or we have blank waivers that can be filled out on arrival.
4. The take our point will be right next to your car. It's a short hike back to the parking lot. About 60 yards.
- 1.5 Miles
- About 2-3 hours
Spend the day out here! Bring drinks and snacks and float your cooler down in one of our cooler tubes! (See Additional Items at checkout)
Step by step
-Two different trips-
How it all works
- Kayak Single & Tandem
- RYOB (Ride Your Own Boat)
- Small Coolers w/Ice
- Dry Bags
- Linking Straps for Tubes
Each trip includes paddles and PFD. Any person 13 and under is required to wear a PFD at all times. All boats require a PFD at all times. We want everyone to be safe and enjoy their time on the river. You are responsible to return all items in original condition. There will be a fee for lost paddles and damaged floats caused by misuse.